Blackman Terry is the accountancy firm in Crawley to go to for all of your financial and taxation needs. Established in 2010, Jon Terry and Rob Blackman initially created their firm to assist small and medium-sized businesses with all of their accountancy needs. Specialising in taxation, accountancy and consultancy services, Blackman Terry can assist whether you are an individual or a business.
For help with your annual account preparation or bookkeeping and VAT, we are here to make your life easier. If you are looking for a professional and friendly approach to consultancy in Crawley, Horsham and the wider West Sussex area, Blackman Terry are at your service.
Accountancy for you
The need for a Chartered Accountant doesn’t solely lie with businesses and we offer several services to help individuals with their taxation needs. From personal tax and self-assessment, to tax investigation protection and tax planning, we can help. Our experienced Chartered Accountants can assist you in a variety of ways, and whatever your specialist needs are, we will be there to help.
Accountancy for business
Originally established to support small and medium businesses, Blackman Terry offers an extensive range of accounting support to SMEs in West Sussex. From audits, annual accounts preparation and business consultancy to payroll and CIS, tax investigation protection and tax planning services, our friendly service strives to offer accountancy that pays for itself.
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Payroll and CIS
- Personal Tax: Self Assessment
- Tax Investigation Protection
- Tax Planning and Specialist Tax Work
Trust is important when establishing a relationship between an accountant and their client. We created Blackman Terry due to the frustration of how typical accountancy firms operated and vowed to be different. That is why we operate on a monthly fee basis, including ad hoc support that ensures there are no surprise invoices.
Why choose us?
- More than just accountants, we are a team of Chartered Accountants and Business Consultants.
- Our focus is not solely on the technical accuracy of your accounts but also on identifying ways to reduce your tax liabilities.
- As Institute of Chartered Accountants-authorised Statutory Audit Report providers, our accounts reviews are more likely to be trusted by HMRC or prospective investors.
- Our devoted bookkeeping team uses the latest cloud software to ensure you are kept in the loop at every step.
- The comprehensive payroll bureau service we offer allows you to outsource all of your payroll requirements while ensuring full regulatory compliance.