Blackman Terry offer personal and business accountancy services in Brighton & Hove and across Sussex for all your financial and taxation needs. Set up in 2010 by Jon Terry and Rob Blackman to help small and medium sized businesses with their accountancy needs, we now offer a wide portfolio of taxation, accountancy and consultancy services for individuals and business clients. Whether you need professional assistance with your bookkeeping, VAT or annual account preparation, or you have property to let and are looking for help with landlord tax, we’re here to make life easier for you.
If you are interested in working with experienced professional accountants who offer value for money and a friendly, personable approach, please do get in touch.
Accountancy for business
We provide an extensive range of accounting support and expertise to SMEs in Brighton and Hove and the surrounding areas including Portslade and Southwick, Peacehaven and Lewes, Horsham and Crawley. From audits annual accounts preparation to payroll and CIS, tax planning and business consultancy, we to offer a professional service that pays for itself.
Accountancy for you
At Blackman Terry, we understand that you may need help with your personal tax matters too. That is why we over several services aimed at helping individual clients with their personal taxation needs. From personal tax matters and self-assessment tax returns to tax investigation protection and general tax planning, our experienced accountants can provide specialist advice.
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Payroll and CIS
- Personal Tax: Self Assessment
- Tax Investigation Protection
- Tax Planning and Specialist Tax Work
At Blackman Terry, we recognise that trust and transparency underpin every successful client relationship, which is why we operate on a monthly fee basis, including ad hoc support, which ensures there are no surprise invoices.
Why choose Blackman Terry?
- When you instruct Blackman Terry, you’ll be working with experienced Chartered Accountants and Business Consultants, not just accountants.
- As Institute of Chartered Accountants-authorised Statutory Audit Report providers, our accounts reviews are credible and authoritative to HMRC or prospective investors.
- Our dedicated bookkeeping team uses the most up-to-date cloud software, always ensuring that you are kept in the loop every step of the way.
- By taking advantage of our comprehensive payroll bureau service, you are able to outsource all your payroll requirements while ensuring full regulatory compliance.
- At Blackman Terry, we do more than simply focus on the technical accuracy of your accounts. We try to identify ways to reduce your tax liabilities to help save you money.
If you are based in Brighton, Hove or the surrounding area and are looking for an accountant for your business or private affairs, please get in contact with us to discuss your needs and to arrange a free initial consultation. Call Blackman Terry on 01444 882381 or email us at email@example.com.