The Blackman Terry tax investigation scheme runs from April 1st 2023 to March 31st 2024. In case you missed our original mailer but are interested in ensuring your defence costs are covered in the event of an HMRC investigation, please get in contact: email@example.com
If you subscribe to our tax investigation package, we can help from the moment the enquiry letter arrives.
It will protect you from the fees and allow us to:
- Check HMRC is entitles to investigate the tax return selected and challenge them if not
- Ensure the tax inspector only asks for relevant information and documents
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, letters, compliance fact sheets and notices issues by HMRC
- Provide supporting information from our files relating to when your accounts were drawn up
- Prepare for and attend face to face meetings with the tax inspector
- Argue any complex or technical tax cases raised during the enquiry
- Handle any settlement negotiations all the way through to a successful conclusion
We recommend that all our clients subscribe to this service as the cost for tax investigation protection is a fraction of the typical defence costs.
The cost is £50 plus VAT, which gives protection from 1st October 2023 until 31st March 2024.
- A personal tax client is defined as an individual for whom our practice prepares an income tax self-assessment return.
The cost is £100 plus VAT, which gives protection from 1st October 2023 until 31st March 2024.
- A business client is defined as a sole trader (if turnover exceeds £15,000 per annum), partnership or company for whom the practice prepares a tax return.