Two self assessment deadlines are approaching:
5th October 2019
For those individuals who have not previously completed a tax return but need to report a liability for 2018/19.
31st October 2019
For those individuals who have previously submitted ‘paper’ self assessment tax returns the deadline for the 2018/19 return is 31 October 2019. Returns submitted after that date must be submitted electronically or they will incur a minimum penalty of £100. The penalty applies even when there is no tax to pay or the tax is paid on time.
If you would like any help with the completion of your return, please do get in touch.
Internet link: HMRC deadlines
Get in contact with us for more information and assistance on all your accountancy and business needs.
Our accountancy services include:
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Payroll and CIS
- Personal Tax: Self Assessment
- Tax Investigation Protection
- Tax Planning and Specialist Tax work
Our business consultancy services include:
- Business Acquisitions and Disposals
- Business Start Up Support
- Cloud Software and IT
- External Director Service
- Strategic Planning and Business Growth