HMRC has issued the June 2019 edition of the Employer Bulletin. This includes articles on a number of issues including:
- labour supply chain fraud
- using loans to avoid Optional Remuneration Rules
- re-enrolment of staff back into a workplace pension scheme
- GDPR fees
- contractors operating CIS – new VAT reverse charge on building and construction services
- using Tax-Free Childcare to make school holidays easier.
If you have any queries on payroll matters please contact us.
Employer Bulletin: Internet link
Get in contact with us for more information and assistance on all your accountancy and business needs.
Our accountancy services include:
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Payroll and CIS
- Personal Tax: Self Assessment
- Tax Investigation Protection
- Tax Planning and Specialist Tax work
Our business consultancy services include: