With the end of the tax year looming there is still time to save tax for 2018/19.
- Make full use of your ISA allowance – ISAs can offer a useful tax free way to save, whether this is for your children’s future, a first home or another purpose. Individuals may invest up to a limit of £20,000 for the 2018/19 tax year. Savers have until 5 April 2019 to make their 2018/19 ISA investment.
- Pensions provide significant planning opportunities. The annual allowance (AA) which is the maximum you can contribute to a pension and still get tax relief, is generally £40,000. Exceeding this can result in an AA clawback charge. However, in many circumstances you may have unused AA from the three previous tax years which can be used in 2018/19, providing the means of making a significant contribution without incurring a charge. Please contact us for advice specific to your circumstances.
These are only a couple of options that you may wish to consider as part of your tax planning strategy. Get in contact with us for more information.
Our accountancy services include:
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Payroll and CIS
- Personal Tax: Self Assessment
- Tax Investigation Protection
- Tax Planning and Specialist Tax work
Our business consultancy services include:
- Business Acquisitions and Disposals
- Business Start Up Support
- Cloud Software and IT
- External Director Service
- Performance Management
- Strategic Planning and Business Growth